The most powerful one page in your financial plan is your beneficiary designation form! Often dismissed as simply a required necessity to open an account, the single page beneficiary form is a critical part of ensuring your funds pass how, when and to whom you want. We talk about the use of a beneficiary and the various considerations one faces when using this for estate planning purposes and most common mistakes when it comes to beneficiaries.
Posts & Podcasts
- Live your Dash
- What We Do And How We Can Help
- What’s Next? 7 Steps to Consider Now
- Retiring is Hard
- Why I Became A Financial Advisor – 25 Years Later
- Target Date/ Lifecycle Funds
- The Most Powerful Single Page in your Financial Plan
- Fear, Greed and Risk
- Pre Takeoff Briefing
- Efficient vs. Effective
- Leave it or Roll it.
- Realtor Jayne Thorsen