In Episode 8 with talk with Attorney Peter Gilbert from High Point Law offices on the nuances of Medicaid Planning. Peter discusses important elements of such planning including eligibility, qualifications and various considerations for families when faced with relying on Medicaid for Long Term Care expenses.
Posts & Podcasts
- Does It Make Sense To Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?
- Your 2021 Tax-Preparation Checklist
- How To Make The Most Of Charitable Deductions Through Bunched Giving
- 3 Ways To Prepare Your Teenager For Financial Independence
- Important Things To Know About Long-Term Care Planning
- Retirement Pitfalls To Avoid For Pharmaceutical Executives
- Live your Dash
- What We Do And How We Can Help
- What’s Next? 7 Steps to Consider Now
- Retiring is Hard
- Why I Became A Financial Advisor – 25 Years Later
- Target Date/ Lifecycle Funds